VP of Business Development & Payer Relations
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Job Number: 4514
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing national physician group that was founded with the vision of developing the best teams of healthcare professionals and the relentless pursuit to advance patient care through strong leadership, innovation, and teamwork. Over the past few decades, they have made great strides toward their goals and doubled in revenues in just the past 5 years. There is tremendous opportunity and upside ahead as they leverage their momentum and scale to continue their growth. They have won multiple awards for their culture over the past several years and offer great career headroom for top performers.
About the Position
As a Vice President of Business Development & Payer Relations your goal will be to hunt to find new business for the organization’s Telehealth division. You will work creatively to go after new avenues of revenue for the company- payers, municipalities, brokers, private companies, and colleges. Responsibilities-
- Prospect and develop a target list of organizations to go after- payers (small to medium-sized), brokers, companies, municipalities, and colleges
- Call on the target list to land meetings in order to discuss a partnership with the company’s Telehealth group. Ultimately…close deals!
- Provide insight into what the market is looking for in the Telehealth space
- Help support the other VP of Business Development in targeting hospitals (as needed)
- Collaborate with the business development team, clinical team, and finance
- Help with mergers and acquisitions as needed
About the Candidate Profile
- 7+ years of high level business development experience in the Telehealth/Virtual Care space.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare management, or related field
- Strong relationship building, presentation, and influencing skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and wear multiple hats
- Preferred: A rolodex of payer and broker relationships in order to hit the ground running.
* Please note that candidates can be located in any state within the Central and Eastern time zones.