THE BROADREACH SEARCH PROCESS
BroadReach was founded with a goal: “fix the broken recruiting process”. We continue to address the biggest challenges our clients face: spending their valuable time on unscreened and unqualified candidates, the inability to attract top talent in a competitive candidate market, and overcoming late-stage drop-outs or counter-offers.
Our proven process in biotech and life science recruitment starts with a thorough consultative conversation with the hiring manager to outline the ideal candidate profile and go well beyond the job description to assess the company’s culture, the hiring manager’s management style, the company’s competitive advantage, and where this job can lead. We then compile all the information provided, so we are truly able to tell our client’s story in a way that will attract the top passive and active candidates. Finally, we stay two steps ahead to drive and complete the process for successful placement and retention.
Establish Upfront, Laser-Sharp Alignment on the role
- Ask the right questions for accurate screening
- Understand the Requirements
- Agreed-upon process and collaboration
Strategic Sourcing Success
- Established industry network
- Headhunt passive candidates
- Industry knowledge accelerates honing in on top candidates
Accountable Candidate Screening Process
- Engages to gain a deep understanding of our candidates: Do they fit the requirements?
- Do they fit the culture?
- What is their motivation for a career move?
Drive to Hire and Retention
- Pre-close early
- Compensation and motivational analysis
- Resignation coach & follow-up